Tax Planning For Big Savings
Would You Like to Shrink Your Yearly Tax Burden?
Our Proprietary Plan Will Minimize Your IRS Liability.
Our tax professionals focus on mastering the nuances of tax law, complex tax codes and staying up-to-date on changes that will affect your tax returns throughout the year.
We do this because we know that planning is the key to valuable tax savings and we want to help you plan for greater income by implementing tax savings strategies throughout the year that will benefit you all year long.
Our clients pay the least amount of taxes allowable by law because we help them look for ways to minimize their tax burden.
Let us help you with your tax planning, too!
Did you know, for instance, that you can…
- move your income into lower tax brackets by splitting income among family members or legal entities.
- shift income and/or expenses to different years in order to best take advantage of lower rates.
- defer tax liability through some types of investment options.
- avoid tax liability through some types of investment options, both on the federal and state level.
- increase your tax deductions by purchasing things that you enjoy.
These, and other Tax Saving Strategies will help you:
- benefit from the growth and savings of your own assets by keeping them out of the government’s hands.
- reduce taxes on investments so that you can grow your money quicker.
- keep more of what you make by reducing your taxed income.
- defer income in order to keep your money now and pay your taxes later.
- understand estate taxes and planning so that your family gets to keep more of what you make.
- give money while reducing taxes to maximize your giving potential.
- plan for retirement in ways that best benefit you rather than the IRS.
When you become our client, you are paying for a tax planning service that will pay you back. Most of our clients experience tax burden relief, as well as time saved and peace of mind. Our fees are often paid back through the reduced tax liability you will enjoy as part of our planning and legitimate tax savings strategies.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (865) 363-3019 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
CRYING WITH HAPPY TEARS FOR ONCE!!! I appreciate you so much! So very much! You have worked so super hard for us. We are so grateful for you, for your help and your knowledge. We still don’t know how we got in this predicament with no way out. No one had answers and no one seemed to care. I have never prayed for anything so hard in my life. You cared about us and our situation. Thank you for caring! Thank you for helping! Feeling lighter and feeling like I can breathe again for the first time in years!!! Finally, we can move on to new chapters in our life. Forever grateful!Whitney Kyte
My wages had been garnished by the IRS. David called the IRS and was successful in getting them to agree to stop the garnishment. About a week later, I received a letter from the IRS which stated that David had been successful in stopping the garnishment. Unfortunately, the IRS did not contact my employer to let them know they should stop the garnishment of my wages as required by the agreement. When I discovered the IRS had continued to garnish my wages, I contacted David and he said he would immediately give them a call. He called the IRS but they gave him the run around and said the paperwork was going through different departments and it would take more time. They said garnishment would actually stop at a later date and that I was not entitled to get any of the garnishment back. David told me that he had attended a tax seminar and one of the speakers was the top person over the entire IRS Collections Division. He had told David that if he ever had any problems in dealing with the IRS, to give him a call on his cell phone. David said he would call him after his next appointment. David called him on his cell phone and the IRS fixed the problem with my employer immediately. And the IRS agreed that I would get back the money that was taken after the agreement had been accepted.Ron Stoltzfus